Screem believes in putting you first and make sure you feel valued at every point.
We thank you for showing confidence in our products.
THIS WARRANTY IS SUBJECT TO FOLLOWING TERMS
- Warranty is given only to the original purchaser of the product (“customer”).
- Standard Warranty will be applicable for 6 months from date of original purchase or 12 months from date of import as mentioned in the import sticker on the box whichever is earlier. The customer has to present PROOF of PURCHASE/Invoice for claiming any warranty.
- Please also read SCREEM RETURN & REFUND POLICY which will be considered in conjunction with the Warranty Policy.
THE WARRANTY POLICY WORKS AS FOLLOWS
- Register / Log in to your Account and create a ticket through the self-help portal
- A Service Request Ticket will be created and send on your email ID
- Our team will contact you to understand the issue and send you the address of the National Service Center to send the product by courier
- Once we receive the product, we will test, repair/replace and send the product back to you
- The whole process will complete with 7-10 business days
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- For the entire Warranty Period, Screem or its authorized representative will at their discretion repair or replace the defective products. Repair or replacement may involve the use of the same or equivalent reconditioned unit. Screem will return the repaired product or can replace it with another same or equivalent product to the customer in full working condition. All replaced /faulty parts or components with the become property of Screem.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to bring or send the product by courier to the Screem’s Service Location at his/her own risk.
- For any product repaired or replaced during the warranty period, the repaired or replaced product shall continue to be within a period of the original product
THE WARRANTY WILL NOT BE APPLICABLE UNDER THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES
- The product code/serial number water indicator or warranty seal has been removed, erased defaced altered or is illegible.
- Deterioration of the product due to normal wear and tear.
- Use other than in accordance with the user manual rough handling, ingression of /exposure to any kind of liquid (water, sweat, beverages, oils etc.) exposure to moisture, dampness or exposure to extreme environmental conditions corrosion, oxidation unauthorized repairs, unauthorized spare parts usage accidents, forces of nature or other actions beyond the reasonable control of Screem unless the defect was caused directly by defects in material or workmanship.
- The warranty will also not cover any physical damage to the surface of the product including but not limited to scratches on the body parts.
- As defects caused by the fact that the battery has been short-circuited or by the fact that the seals of the casing or any evidence of tampering or the product is used for equipment other that for which it is certified.
- For any claim under the warranty is subject to notification to Screem for the alleged defect within a reasonable time of occurrence and in no event not later than expiry of warranty period.
- Screem/ authorized partner will not be responsible for any kind of losses direct or indirect resulting due to any loss of customer due to non-functioning Screem’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of parts only.
- The maximum claim entertained by Screem will be subject to maximum retail price of the product or purchase price (as per invoice) whichever one is lower.
In event of any unforeseen circumstances, there is unavailability of certain spare parts, prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the purchaser to accept as a commercial solution in lieu of repairs.
Helpline Number: +91- 9910218119
Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM (except national and public holidays)